Thursday, December 20, 2012

Two Easy Outfits with No nonsense Tights and Leggings

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you look at my closet you will find mostly a sea of blacks and grays, both in my clothes and in my shoe collection. It’s always a conscious decision to add color or variety to my wardrobe since I tend to steer myself in the easiest direction possible which usually means that it’s a little boring. Getting to try out the No nonsense tights and leggings is really great because I have the opportunity to pair them with shirts that I love and gives me a whole new look that is much more fashionable than plain boring black pants. They are also very versatile which really appeals to the practical part of me. I can take shirts and sweaters I already own, put on the corduroy leggings and the outfit looks completely different. This is really good if you are a practical person like me, with the leggings being a solid color you can pair them with any color shirt and the outfit looks complete. This is also a good way to experiment with patterns because the No nonsense leggings go with everything.

Here is an outfit I created that I am wearing the weekend after Christmas when I'm going out of town for a quick little trip. The leggings slenderize your legs because they are form fitted so I'm going to play that up by wearing my peep toe heels and a little bit of a looser top. It will make my 5'3" self look a little taller and what woman doesn't want to look more slender? One of my favorite things about these leggings is that they are REALLY comfortable and the fabric feels so soft. Definitely not rough like the corduroy we wore as children! They are soft to the touch and a little stretchy so I think they'll fit in my wardrobe plans really nicely. Comfortable to wear while in route to our destination but will still make me look put together. No more sweats or yoga pants, these leggings make you look 10 times better than other comfortable pants without sacrificing style. Plus, you can get them at most of the major retail stores as well as stores you probably go to every day like Wal-Mart or Target. And since they are so affordable and easy to pack you can save not only your hard earned money but also valuable packing space.

 

Now, this is my favorite new outfit that I will be wearing for a Christmas party this Saturday. I will know quite a few people from work and I definitely want to wear something a little funkier than what I usually wear to work. One of my goals for 2013 is to start dressing better at the office and I know that by adding things like these No nonsense tights it can take a boring outfit and give it a little something extra so you look more put together without breaking the bank or requiring too much effort. Thats exactly what I'm looing for, low on effort but not sacrificing the end result!

 

Sweater dress with No nonsense opaque control top tights

Something No nonsense is doing for 2013 is teaming up with Jill Martin as their new brand ambassador. Jill is very talented and is an expert in the fashion industry and I No nonsense was really smart to team up with Jill. Besides being a fashion expert, she is an Emmy-Award winning tv personality and has even co-authored a New York Times bestselling style guide, "I Have Nothing to Wear!" I'm sure you've never said anything like that, right?!?! Jill will be very active on their site and on all their social media platforms reaching out to help answer your style questions and help you come up with new looks. I am excited to see what she has to offer, I'll definitely be checking out her suggestions!

If you'd like to see how you can fashion your own outfits with No nonsense tights and leggings visit their site No nonsense tights and leggings or Like No nonsense on Facebook and follow them on Twitter (https://twitter.com/benononsen…)

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...