Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Nail Polish for a Quick Manicure

Source
 
I don't normally buy nail polish from brands other than OPI or Essie but my daughter saw a Sally Hansen shade of hot pink she wanted yesterday at Target and I have to say, its pretty nice. The type of Sally Hansen polish is the Insta-Dri and it went on so easily and dried really fast. I think it was about $4-5 for the bottle, so not too bad

I didn't realize the shape of the bottle or the brush were different than other polishes until I opened it up but the thicker brush really did let you cover the nail in one, nice, even coat. It did end up a little more matte than I typically prefer but a nice coat of a clear top coat and now its nice and shiny again.

Here is a pic I saw online showing the brush shape. In person I think it looks a little wider than this. Its a little hard to clean the post off since its flat instead of round but the end of the brush does allow you to paint the nail in one swipe

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...