Saturday, September 22, 2012

No More Shuttles :(


 Well, there will be no more Space Shuttles here in Florida. It makes me kinda sad, I have so many fond memories of watching launches, and both working and visiting the Space Center various times growing up. I do think its cool that the Shuttle has been able to fly over so many historic areas. I know that I am very fortunate to have seen every single launch, though many times I took it for granted but I bet there are a lot of people whose only experience seeing the Shuttle has been when it flew piggybacked over their city this last week. Here are some photos that were sent to me as the Shuttle flew away from Florida for the last time.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...