Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yummmmm Catnip

A friend of mine was thinking of growing catnip in her yard because it's a natural mosquito repellant but eventually changed her mind because she didn't want the neighborhood cats to roll around in her yard. I've had cats the majority of my life and had never given any of them catnip, can you believe that? I'm still not quite sure what to do with it, other than put in toys to get them to play with them more. Do they eat it? I bought a new scratch pad for the cats and it came with catnip that you are supposed to sprinkle on top before you give it to the cats. I tried it and OMG it's like they were ready to make sweet love to the scratch pad. Rolling over and over and doing all sorts of twists and turns just to rub it all over their body! I will definitely be giving them more, they LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...