Monday, April 30, 2012

My Life in Haiku

Things have been busy around here, the pollen in the air is killing me and I've been sort of preoccupied thinking about a girl I used to go to church with who just had a stroke. She's in her mid-30s like me and has 4 kids and had one of the worst strokes possible but in the last two weeks has made miraculous improvements. Still, the idea of someone I used to know going through that is a tough pill to swallow. Why should I complain about the pollen in the air giving my sinus headaches? Why should I complain about work? Why should I complain about having to work in the rain and getting soaked this weekend? Stuff like this really makes you think!



Tomorrow I run
I have lost motivation
 To put down the sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...