Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Like a Million Tiny Hands Working on You

I've been suffering from some knee pain that I've had for 20 years now and had some success using a borrowed electrode muscle imassager over the weekend. My stepmom had me try it out since she just bought one and once I get a little more cashola at Amazon (thanks to Swagbucks!!) I'm going to purchase one for myself. Thats how much better my knee has felt since I used it. I'm not sure why I never thought of it before, I remember when I was in physical therapy they used a TENS unit and it helped a lot and this thing is similar. They are available on Amazon.com but I'm having a little trouble locating the specific one. I know the one I tried was about $119. Here is a link to their direct site and an shot of what it looked like. Its very small, like smaller than the old mini iPods.


  • 1 TCM iMassager II control unit with metal back cover (wear resistance) is based on TCM iMassager, featured with 6 therapeutic modes, built-in lithium battery,  dual outputs to treat two people or two targeted areas at One Time;
  • 2 Sets of Lead Wires and 2 Pairs of Reusable Large Massage Pads
  • 1 USB cable to connect with PC at Work;
  • 1 Adaptor (Travel Charger:110V-240V)
  • 1 Massage Placement Points Chart
  • 1 Complete Instruction Booklet and Education Manual;
  • 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Card for Two Year Warranty or Lifetime Warranty;
  • 1 Convenient pads and wire rewinding holder
  • 1 storage box and handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...