Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finished 2 Books in One Day



I finished the Grisham book on the way to work this morning and started this book on my lunch break. It was just the thing to get me out of a reading slump. Its a great story, heartbreaking of course but also happy. The strength of these two families is unreal, imagine taking care of your"daughter" for weeks and weeks and not even know that it wasn't hers. One family had given up hope immediately after the accident when they were told their daughter hadn't made it. The other family felt lucky to have their daughter still alive, even if it wasn't the way they were normally saw her. Then their world came crashing down weeks later. What a blow that would be. I'm not overly mushy but reading the two sides of what happened really brought tears to my eyes and its something I won't ever forget

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...