Saturday, February 18, 2012

Potential Panic Attack

 

When I walked out of the grocery store today this is what I saw when I got out to my car. Only, this was not my car. It is the same exact color and was parked right next to mine but I am happy to report that the giant dent was not on my car. I don't know why but my car attracts all things like grocery carts, the edges of people's car doors and various other things. It frustrates my husband SO much because he's one of those anal neat freaks and he LOVES making sure the cars are clean and well taken care of. Out of all the minor dents and dings on my car none are my fault but it still has acquired quite a few from other people. My daughter and I both thought this gray car was mine in the parking lot so we had some fun and sent this picture to my husband. I love messing with him like this, its so easy :)

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious that you sent the pic to your husband. LOL! Glad your car is o.k. though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...