Sunday, February 5, 2012

George Clooney--Gotta love him!

I saw this quote from Clooney online today and thought it was worth sharing. I don't know if Clooney actually said this but I do agree with this for the most part. I can't believe its already February and the Republicans are still fighting it out and the Democrats aren't really hyping up Obama. They need to get a move on it so that they have their stuff together once the Republicans figure out who they will support. I was talking to my husband about the election and how it just feels strange to me this time. I don't understand why the sitting President's party isn't really promoting more of his good works, its almost as if he hasn't even entered into the competition yet since all the coverage is about Romney and Gingrich. Should be an interesting summer!!

So, here is what I wanted to share and below that is a classic Clooney story that I never heard before.Very gross/funny!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...