Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun Word Game

Do you like word games? I do. I'm not one of those snooty crossword puzzle sorta person, but I do enjoy playing games and find that the word ones are pretty fun if you are a good speller. I play Words With Friends and Scramble With Friends on my phone sometimes but I've recently found a new game to play on the computer and I thought I'd share it with you.

"Alone" word game

You isolate the letters that make up the word "Alone" by selecting letters that make up other words, at least 3 letters in length. Its kind of like those tile games where they are numbered 1-15 and you have to move them around the board. In Alone, you highlight 3 or more letters that make up a word and you use your arrow keys to push tiles off the board. If you push off one of the letters in Alone you need to undo the move and do another turn. In the end you should just be left with A, L, O, N, and E. I did ok at first but once I figured out you could make small words near the sucky letters like Q or X and use the small words to push those off. Try it out, it will take a time or two to get your strategy down but its fun and doesn't take too much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...