Thursday, January 19, 2012

Holy Cow

That is what I said when I stepped on the scale this morning and I saw the weight it was saying belonged to me. I need to look in my little chart I made when I was pregnant to see how far along I was at the weight I am now. I know for sure though that this is the most I've EVER weighed while I was not pregnant. OMG I just did a BMI calculator and it's 24.4, and at 25 you are considered overweight. Well, yeah, I feel overweight. I just never really thought of myself in that category before. I am going to take some measurements this weekend and plan out my meals for next week. I have a small frame so being close to 140 is WAAAAAAAY too much for me to weight.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cheeky Wee Brat! What a cute blog name. :) I'm visiting from Chasing Butterflies. And I have to say...I'm not sure how tall you are, but 140 just can't be overweight. Say it isn't so!

    Your newest follower,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheeky - I know how you feel but I'm worse off then you when it comes to the weight. You probably look GREAT though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you look great though. Remember it's just a number, as long as you feel healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you look great too, and to be honest, I feel your pain. I don't have a large frame nor am I super tall, and just pushed over 140, not ok with it, but you just have to take action if you want results. It's that plain and simple. I struggle with that though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks guys! You are too kind. I'm not TOO concerned with the number on the scale, that tends to go up and down but I do not feel healthy. Too many sweets along with the higher number on the scale has been a good wake up call. I'm only 5'3" so really for my frame I need to weigh a little less. It was the kick in the butt I needed though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...