Sunday, January 22, 2012

Going to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!




No, not me. My team! Although I would LOVE the opportunity to go see a Superbowl live someday.

What a nail biter, I don't think I breathed the last 30 minutes. Sorry for Cundiff who kicked it wide. Lots of people will be ticked at him I'm sure. I'm not though :)






I don't hate the Ravens, clearly they are a very good team. I just happen to love the Patriots more. More than ANY other team. This article was nice though, I like that both teams handled the win/loss in a classy way. For EITHER team to make it to the AFC Championship game is a big accomplishment. I know some hate on Brady but I like that he acknowledged that he sucked pretty bad today. I can't bring myself to admit that but I will say that the other players were a big help both this week and last. Thats the thing about being on a team though. Some days you rock and you carry other and when you have an off day they are there to pick up the slack for you. Oh and a big thanks to Myra for helping Cundiff out there at the end. We appreciate it!



After today's game, as we waited for the Ravens locker room to open, Patriots owner Robert Kraft made his way by.

He made a point to stop coach John Harbaugh -- who was heading off to his press conference -- for a moment to congratulate him. And then, he sought out Steve Bisciotti at the locker room door, giving the Ravens an owner a hug before heading for the exit with his family.

Harbaugh noted after the game how Bisciotti, still fairly new at this NFL ownership thing, has learned from Kraft, and it's pretty clear that there was a respect that seeped throughout each organization.

Ravens safety Ed Reed told me, as we walked toward the team bus, "You know you’ve got to fight. We knew we had to fight against these guys. They’re champions. They’re champions."

"Being in this league for so many years," Ray Lewis added, "I've watched the greatest of the New England Patriots, so you have to tip your hat to them. They are one of the top-notch programs in professional football."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...