Thursday, January 5, 2012

The #1 Song on the Day You Were Born

I don't do much on Facebook with posting your favorite cartoon character, funny tests or things like that but one thing I saw today I thought I'd at least look up online and post here. I've looked up the #1 song on the day I was born before but its always fun to look at that stuff, even when it isn't your birthday!

I used this site


#1 Song for me was Boogie Oogie Oogie by Taste of Honey

Kinda funny, some of the videos on YouTube say this was "one of the greatest songs in history". Clearly I'm not familiar with this group, I had to hit up Google to see if the song was Taste of Honey or if that was the name of the group! I have heard this song before and its not too bad but I'm glad I wasn't old enough during the disco music era.

Whats the number one song from the day you were born?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...