Sunday, December 4, 2011

Joyful Birth?

Isn't it funny, the things you find randomly online? Who knew a series of photo contest photos would contain such a gem as this? I love the caption on this photo, "Mom joyfully screams "I LOVE YOU BABY" as she delivers her last child, a boy".  

I don't remember joy being one of the things I felt at that moment of labor. I'm pretty sure my line of thinking was more of the "OMG get this baby out of me", rather than anything close to joy. Great photo though, it captures the whole moment. I don't think I'd want to see this type of photo of myself but it would be amazing to have that moment captured forever--even if I didn't want to see it! And if this lady was really yelling out "I LOVE YOU BABY" then that is even cooler to have this moment in her life captured. Thats why I love photography, I like those little moments captured forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...