Friday, October 7, 2011

Sad News

I found out today that my uncle's girlfriend passed away rather suddenly after going to the ER with some chest pains. Apparently she coded and they tried to bring her back but it was too late. I never met this woman because we live so far away but I know that my uncle and his two children are having a hard time with her passing.

In December of 2008, my aunt Cindy passed away after a 2-3 year battle with Ovarian cancer and my two cousins really just started getting back to normal. John's relationship with an old high school girlfriend started about a year ago and she really filled a void in their life, life's hard without a mom when you are a teen or preteen, you know? I know my cousin Emmy who is only 12 will really miss having another female around again instead of it just being her, their dad and her brother (age 17). I just hope they can catch a break sometime. Its not fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...