Monday, October 17, 2011

Reflections

My brother told me something the other day about someone he knew through work but even though I did not know the person, its sad knowing that someone is going to have the worst day of their life. Seeing stuff  like that on the news whether its a car accident, house fire, soldiers killed, children abused, etc. always makes me think about me and my own life.

I don't usually feel all mopey but after talking to my brother, then seeing that IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon died and was the same age I am and seeing a two-motorcycle accident today kinda got me thinking. I guess all you can do is focus on the good things in my life and hug my kid a little more. Hopefully the rest of this week will be less eventful and more upbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...