Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pin Picks

If you are not familiar with Pinterest, its a visual, digital bulletin board and you are able to organize photos and links on different "boards". Remember when you were a kid and you ripped out pictures of Kirk Cameron and New Kids on the Block and put them on your bulletin board along with concert ticket stubs and maybe a funny comic or two? Well, its the same wit Pinterest and although it can suck a huge amount of time out of your schedule you can find some really cool things on there. I like that I can see what other people are "pinning" and have found some interesting things through those sort of searches.

Follow me on Pinterest to see what I've been pinning here is my link:

Follow Me on Pinterest

My Pin Picks for today:

Watkins Glen State Park, New York


Santorini, Greece

These would be beyond dangerous to keep in the house


Link for recipe of above Salted Caramel Shortbread bars


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...