Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hollywood's Real Bodies

I beat myself up sometimes about what I look like and how my body has changed so to see some REAL bodies in Hollywood for a change. Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts are beautiful but seeing them in their bikinis makes me feel a little better. Parts of them look like parts of me!

Julia on plastic surgery

"The elegant A-lister plans to age gracefully. "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons," she said. "I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm pissed, when I'm happy and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...