Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Confession



I think I'll always be a John Grisham fan, even though the books don't really stand out to me as much as they used to. My favorite will always be A Time to Kill, I think I've read it probably 10 times now. The Confession, I probably won't reread but I did enjoy the story line. I liked how the guy on death row actually was innocent (not a spoiler). I think I was expecting Grisham to make him out to be a bad guy in the end so it was a nice surprise there weren't any twists that the kid was actually a serial killer or something.

Right after the Casey Anthony not guilty verdict this was an interesting time to read about someone young on death row. I don't know how I feel about the death penalty for some cases but this book did make me think about my opinion and how I feel about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...