Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Scream U Scream

I'm so excited, I'm going to be able to make my own ice cream in a few days. I've always wanted an ice cream maker but I've never owned one until now. Well, I guess technically I don't have one yet as the one I ordered  Cuisinart Ice CreamMaker should arrive in a few days. I also picked up The Perfect Scoop because I've read that that is the best book to use as a guide and recipe source. Since I've never made ice cream before I wanted to make sure I started with a good recipe to get the process down and then later I can tinker with ingredients and other options.I've got all my ingredients in the fridge, and a spot in the freezer ready to go once it gets here. I'm excited, FL is hot in July and August so fresh ice cream will be a nice treat.





Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice-Cream Maker, White
The Perfect Scoop: Ice Creams, Sorbets, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...